Friday, 6 March 2009

I have just finished making an ATC for a challenge that two friends and I had with each other using the Cuttlebug (look away now Sue and Sue if you don't want to see it). I am quite pleased with the results. First I sprayed the card with Glimmer Mists, let it dry then added a flower and grasses that I had pressed during the summer, I then pressed Versamark over it then triple embossed it with UTTE. The Cuttlebug part is the butterfly. I dabbed alcohol inks onto acetate and when this was dry I put it through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss dots folder, I then stamped the butterfly image onto the acetate and cut out, it is attached to the ATC with Pinflair glue so that as you touch it the butterfly moves it's wings.

1 comment:

Sue said...

OMG that is gorgeous love love love glimmer mists have only just got some and am still experimenting

xx Sue