Thursday 6 May 2010

So much happening






I can't believe that it is May already and judging by the weather we have gone back to March! What has been happening since I last posted? Well, we went to Wales for a week, had a wonderful time although it rained a lot, the cottage we rented was lovely, very isolated but with spectacular views.

We have totally gutted and refurbished our bedroom, of course nothing went according to plan but at long last it is finished and I'm really pleased with it.

I have been trying my hand at different crafting things. I made an altered art photo frame, I loved the bubbled effect of the Terra when it was heated. Then there was the needlework ... I usually only do cross stitch but we had a workshop at the sewing club that I attend where we were shown how to do needlepoint (I think), anyway I got hooked and made a little sewing case that would hold small items of needlework when on the move, a pin cushion, scissors fob, key fob and bookmark.

And last but certainly not least, last week my 17 year old Grandson passed his driving test on the first attempt, needless to say we are very proud of him and of course I had to make him a well done card.

I will now upload a few photos but of course they will be in no particular order as this machine does exactly as it pleases! Just look on it as a game of guess what the photo is.

No comments: