Friday 31 October 2008

Friday 31 October 2008




Well I made it back again so it looks as though you could be reading my ramblings for a while yet.

It's a beautiful morning here in Hampshire, the sun is shining but there is an icy wind, it was bitterly cold down on the beach this morning as I walked Bonnie. I'm lucky enough to live in a lovely part of Hampshire, right on the edge of the New Forest and about 3 miles from the beach. I usually walk Bonnie on the beach especially during the winter as the Forest is very peaty and gets very boggy in places. This is a view from the car park above the beach ..... beautiful isn't it?

I was going to introduce you to Bonnie and show you a photo of her but the photo kept appearing next to the one above instead of here so I'll introduce you next time. There must be a way of putting the photos where you want them .... I'll persevere with that!
I'll be back again very soon, thanks for joining me.







2 comments:

Sally said...

Jan that view is georgous, I would sit in the car for ages looking at that, with a flask of coffee and a craft magazine. :)

You seem to be getting the hang of it. Look forward to seeing more.

Sallyxx

Caro said...

gorgeous photo! Lucky you beig so near the beach.