Sunday 4 September 2011

Exciting times


Goodness, where is the time going? Is it really 3 months since my last post?

What has been happening? Well my wonderful Grandson Lewis got his A level results through, he needed A passes in Maths and Pure Maths plus a B in any other subject to get into the university of his choice, but he did one better and got A* in both Maths and pure maths and B's in French and computing so Birmingham here he comes!

Then my beautiful Granddaughter Rachel got a B in English GCSE, which she took early as she is only 14 .... well done Rachel.

What else? .... well I entered a stitched beaded card into the local Horticultural and Craft Show and won First Prize (a very minor achievement compared to my Grandchildren but I was well chuffed), here's a photo of the card.

AND ... my two crafting friends Sue I and Sue M have something VERY exciting in the pipeline I'll tell you more about that later so watch this space as they say!

No comments: