Wednesday 9 June 2010

Latest cards




Well after a disasterous day on Monday I managed to make a couple of cards yesterday. The rather elegant lady is from the Creative Expressions Party Ladies set which I bought on Saturday when my two crafting friends and I went to a Craft Show. The show wasn't really very good but I did manage to get a few new stamps and we had a fun morning so all was not lost.

The little boy and his Westie (well I had to have that stamp didn't I?) is a Sugar Nellie stamp by Mary Hall called Westie, I thought it would make a great Christmas card.

The rather funky looking bird is the card I have made for last week's challenge (my two crafting buddies and myself). We were playing with alcohol inks and acetate and stamping with the "petal" stamps belonging to one of the Sues'.

The colouring is done with my Promarkers and the boy's scarf and Westie's coat are alcohol inks on vellum.

No comments: