Wednesday 21 January 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge 2


This is a new challenge blog where the challenges are set fortnightly. Somehow I managed to miss the first challenge deadline (how can you miss it when you have two weeks to complete a project?!), so I'm determined to enter this second one. The challenge is to use a combination of your new, unused or forgoten items together with some of your older stash.

Here's my card. The new items are the Rachelle Anne Miller stamp from The Glitter Pot (great offers on at the moment 25% and 50% off some items), and the Joanna Sheen gingham backing paper, the varigated paper which I have cut into strips and put through my cuttlebug is some that I had forgotten I had and the ribbon and fibre threads are also old stash.

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card Jan! These images are just so cute and I love your papers and colour scheme.
Thanks for joining in the challenge (glad you made it in time this week LOL!)

Becky said...

Aww, gorgeous card Jan, I so love this image and you've coloured it so beautifully! Glad you made it in plenty of time this week and the oval is fine ;0)
Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
Love Becky xx

Sally said...

That is a gorgeous card Jan, I love the colours that you have used for it.
Good look with the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love everything about it!
Marlene x

craftymumof3 said...

Greata card. I love the colours you have used too.