Thursday 20 November 2008



Oh crumbs ... I've been tagged twice, all I have to figure out now is how to pass on this "honour". Sally has very kindly sent me instructions so here goes ....


So far so good, now I have to tell you 7 things about myself, useless bits of information that I'm sure no one is in the least bit interested in but ...


1. I love crafting, especially card making and ATCs


2. I like the colour pink


3. I love walking on the beach early in the morning when no one is around.


4. I love Stilton cheese, whether it is in cooking or with biscuits or bread


5. For 2 years I provided recipes for a slot on the local Talking Tapes for the visually impaired


6. Every December my Grandchildren come over for a day of making chocolates for their friends and teachers


7. I love playing Hearts and Spider Solitaire on the computer.


Now for the difficult part, attempting to put a link to the people I am tagging.


Caro.



JulieH


Sally Bentham


Lazy Kay


Angelswings


Craftymumof3

1 comment:

Sally said...

Thanks Jan and well done on getting them to link.